Here we go..
1. Have a plan. You have to know where are you going and of course must check the place.
2. DIY gifts/surprises. Instead of buying gift, you can make it by yourself. Google for DIY Valentines gift ideas. There's a lot and easy ideas that you can use. Swear, it's more special.
3. Be prepared to pay for stuff. Of course if you ask her out on a date, don't be a "cheap-Charlie" or ask the girl to pay. Come on!
4. Get busy in then kitchen. If you can't afford to go out on a date, you can prepare her favorite food.
5. Watch movies. It's probably a better idea to just lay down on the couch with your pj's on and cuddle until you versace on the floor. Haha nope! Just kidding.
6. Make use of your ride. Take her to less congested areas and far away from crowds, so you can probably spend the time & get to know each other better. Take a cab there if you have to.
7. Take her to the right places. Avoid taking her to clubs & bars. It's not the time and place to go on such a day. You want quality "you-and-I" time. ♡
Remember that it's not necessary to have a date this Valentines. (if you're single) Your Family is enough. Instead, pray for your health and safety.
Know someone who will benefit this article? Tell him about it